HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Near Upper Tujunga Canyon, on the way to Angeles Crest Highway

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2014, 06:15:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Super Newb!  (Read 1478 times)

olhogrider

• Black C5
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2012 C5
Re: Super Newb!
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 02:40:26 AM »
WELCOME!

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 10:28:51 PM »
Hey Gorilla, my Gaelic is rusty.

An thaibhsí atá rattling ag an doras agus tá sé an diabhal sa chathaoir.

Can you translate?

And r80rt, I think they are forgetting that red is the color of passion, love and revenge! We gonna get u suckers for dissin our babies! >:(
Gaelic ? ...Mine is to.... I thought that was Latin... I gotta use another translator  :D
You must research  ;)

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 02:35:42 AM »
I know one phrase in gaelic, and as this is a family oriented forum, I will refrain from referring to my genitalia in that manner. 
میں نہیں چاہتا کہ ایک اچار
میں صرف اپنی موٹر سائیکل پر سوار کرنا چاہتے ہیں

Okie Enfield

• Grease Monkey
  • RED 2010 C5
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 01:48:13 PM »
Póg mo thóin! Desi Bike. Póg mo thóin :o

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 02:21:52 PM »
lol...   Thats the one! Haha.. Gawd i love this community...

Okie Enfield

• Grease Monkey
  • RED 2010 C5
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 02:40:45 PM »

I know one phrase in gaelic, and as this is a family oriented forum, I will refrain from referring to my genitalia in that manner. 
]Desi, unless your plumbed backwards from me, that one dont refer to your doo dads. Means kiss my arse.  ;D

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 02:52:49 PM »
Lol.. Its in the same general vicinity..  Taint space between them..   So many months have passed since I decided to buy a new bike, saw a lot of Japanese, tiawanese, Korean and american bikes, then i stumbled upon the RE.  With this great community that comes with the bike, I was hooked. I have put my money down on the chrome C5. Now just trying to work out how to get warranty work done without having to make a 500 mile round trip to do so.

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 03:40:04 PM »
See the way I get treated? If I was on a lesser bike they might actually catch me. Further proof that red is The fastest color! ;D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 03:45:43 PM by r80rt »
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

Okie Enfield

• Grease Monkey
  • RED 2010 C5
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 05:52:56 PM »
Roger that, Red Leader! Now if we can figure out how to shoot a proton torpedo up the exhaust pipes of all those little black death stars out there, WE WILL DEFEAT THE EVIL EMPIRE! and possible get a wookie to ride in our hack and do our maintenance. That'd be so cool.  8)

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 06:10:59 PM »
Lol.. Its in the same general vicinity..  Taint space between them..   So many months have passed since I decided to buy a new bike, saw a lot of Japanese, tiawanese, Korean and american bikes, then i stumbled upon the RE.  With this great community that comes with the bike, I was hooked. I have put my money down on the chrome C5. Now just trying to work out how to get warranty work done without having to make a 500 mile round trip to do so.

You could do the work yourself and document it all but with a UCE machine chances are that you won't ever need warranty work.

I can break it better,,,,at night, in the rain, on the trail,, 20 miles from nowhere.

REA #136

"TIMEX", the '06 Iron Barrel Military that takes me everywhere I want to go... and some places I shouldn't.

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 06:28:31 PM »
See the way I get treated? If I was on a lesser bike they might actually catch me. Further proof that red is The fastest color! ;D
  Geez....See that r80rt?  Put up a few Gaelic words and their minds go right to the gutter   ;)  Get it right boys It's " Pogue Mahone"  ::)

Okie Enfield

• Grease Monkey
  • RED 2010 C5
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 07:00:26 PM »
Ah Gorilla, not saying I'm an expert, but i believe that spelling is Scottish Gaelic. In good ol Erin I believe it would be Póg mo thóin. But I will keep doing my research. Dont speak much Gaelic down here in Oklahoma, too busy runnin from twisters and kissen our sisters I guess.  ;D

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 07:11:33 PM »
Ah Gorilla, not saying I'm an expert, but i believe that spelling is Scottish Gaelic. In good ol Erin I believe it would be Póg mo thóin. But I will keep doing my research. Dont speak much Gaelic down here in Oklahoma, too busy runnin from twisters and kissen our sisters I guess.  ;D

:D :D :D...OK, Okie keep busy down there.  And keep looking, because I gave you a hint with THAT spelling  ;)

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 11:01:07 PM »
Roger that, Red Leader! Now if we can figure out how to shoot a proton torpedo up the exhaust pipes of all those little black death stars out there, WE WILL DEFEAT THE EVIL EMPIRE! and possible get a wookie to ride in our hack and do our maintenance. That'd be so cool.  8)
I can't find a Wookie. bit I've been told I look like an Ewok will that work?
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

SimonT

• Bulleteer
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 11:44:28 PM »
standing by red 5..... Red FTW :)

Oh and welcome :)