HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

The Harley That Wants to be an RE

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 10:25:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bike Show Invitation  (Read 769 times)

rlashley1

• RogueScholar
  • Neophyte
  • Me & the Dog
Bike Show Invitation
« on: June 01, 2011, 08:49:19 PM »
Hi,

I have been asked by the Wisconsin Highland Games (www.wisconsinscottish.org) if our members might been interested in holding a bike show exclusively of Royal Enfield motorcycles.  I am associated with this Scottish Festival through volunteer work and have assisted with a British Bikers Cooperative show in the past.  The BBC is no longer a participant, however, and the Director of the even would like us to come on board.

This festival is located at the Waukesha Expo Center grounds outside of Milwaukee, Wi.  It is a large event with about 10,000 attendees each year.  It is held on labor day weekend.

If there is an interest, I will be happy to act as the volunteer hosting the event.   I live nearby the grounds and know the area well, so I can easily help with hotel/camping info, etc.

Let me know what you think.

Rickey
Rickey

Ragmas

• Grease Monkey
Re: Bike Show Invitation
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 09:41:25 PM »
I would contact Kevin Mahoney and see if he can offer you some kind of support and also a dealer that may be close to the event and of course any other members in the area.  Lastly, take pics and do a write up and send it on to me and I will include it in a future newsletter for the association.

Samgar
2009 G-5 Military
Little Falls, NY

rlashley1

• RogueScholar
  • Neophyte
  • Me & the Dog
Re: Bike Show Invitation
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 09:46:59 PM »
Thanks Ragma,

I will follow your advice.

Rickey