Menu

Members Rides

Bullet 500es

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2014, 09:51:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Oh, ferpetesake....  (Read 866 times)

The_Rigger

• Grease Monkey
  • Mom Always Liked You Better...
Oh, ferpetesake....
« on: May 11, 2012, 05:20:48 PM »
First order from NfieldGear.com is three items. Two days later, I get an email confirmation of those items ordered, one of which is back-ordered. I eventually got a shipping notification email with tracking number....  On the day the box was delivered. Third item (the "super shop manual (EFI edition) is still "back-ordered," but the two trim pieces I ordered along with it arrived.)

Second order is one item; the pre-assembled 7" headlamp conversion...  Email received two days after ordering, telling me it's back-ordered.

Haven't seen the shop manual yet, haven't heard boo from CMW or NfieldGear.com about any of these items...

Attention, Whomever-Is-In-Charge-of-NfieldGear-dot-Com, if indeed anyone is: This ain't no way to run an accessory store.  You're about --->this<--- close to losing my business once and for all; I'd rather spend the money for transAtlantic shipping with the Usual Suspects (Hitchcock's, et.al.) than continue getting jerked around by you.

C'mon. Please straighten up, please pull your thumb out, and Please Get Down To Business.  It's not rocket surgery; it's retail. It's just not that hard.  And don't blame it on your supply chain. If that's the issue, then ORDER MORE STOCK TO HAVE ON HAND. You're not likely to lose money on anything you order into stock from India.

Oh; and while we're at it:  Get someone to write a decent set of installation instructions for.... Well, how'bout for every damn thing you sell.  I love-love-love my new bike, but the "factory" goodies marketing model is just about to drive me to the top of a water tower with a sniper rifle.

Yeah; that oughtta do it.
-Dave
2012 C5 Special
Central Michigan, USA (when I'm not working somewhere else)

REpozer

• Grand Poobah of
  • Grand Gearhead
Re: Oh, ferpetesake....
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 05:54:26 PM »
 :-[ :o :o........  :-\ :-\... ;).. ::)
2008 AVL Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA # 84 ( the first time)

The_Rigger

• Grease Monkey
  • Mom Always Liked You Better...
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 08:48:57 PM »
:-[ :o :o........  :-\ :-\... ;).. ::)

Hey; they asked for store feedback...
-Dave
2012 C5 Special
Central Michigan, USA (when I'm not working somewhere else)

The Garbone

• Shade Tree
  • Grand Gearhead
  • User Complaints: 22
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 09:40:31 PM »
The telephone works best.   The online store is,  well,  you know, pretty and fun to browse....   Just saying the telephone is a really good way to order.   ;D

Of note is Partsman has not logged on the forum since January,  so you have that...   

Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
74' Catalina 27 "Knot a Clew"
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

* all actions described in this post are fictional *

REpozer

• Grand Poobah of
  • Grand Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 12:29:42 AM »
Hey; they asked for store feedback...
Just having fun Rigger.
 CMW is pretty good overall. They do mess up sometimes. I have had good service with them over the phone.
2008 AVL Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA # 84 ( the first time)

NationalCylinderHead

• Scooter
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 03:22:02 PM »
Preach it brother! Id like to know why everything is available but "back ordered" and how its shipping from two states away but it takes you 2 weeks to get me 1 item instead of all 5!

Its almost enough to drive me to one peg bellow him on the water tower with a spotter scope and call out targets!
2009 Kawi 250
2010 Kawi 900 custom
2012 Duc EVO 848
2012 RE C5 Military BEATS ALL!

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Karma Ultra: 7
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 09:38:00 PM »
Agree that it's one of those things that works best person to person.  I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with parts over the phone.
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM