HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Test ride new C5 at Chennai RE factory

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2014, 11:07:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Surgery  (Read 1315 times)

Jack Leis

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2011 G5 Classic, F&%king Stolen
Re: Surgery
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 02:00:32 AM »
Make sure she at least kisses you first , then let her check them out.
I would much rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow    Jack

BrashRooster

• Bulleteer
  • Yeah I stepped in it.
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 04:51:53 AM »
lol I best not make any unwanted advances or comments towards her. If I did I might wake up after she does the surgery missing some danglely bits besides the prolapsed hemorrhoids. I think just her being a her will make the exam a little less embarrassing after all my gastro examined me and he is a he.

Although I have been looking for a career orientated woman for my future exwife number three so I can be a stay at home domestic husband. I haven't worked for close to 10 years, after I got a pysch discharge from the Army I worked at a bindery for 6 months and landed in a state psychiatric facility so I went on SSI. It is very difficult getting a job now days but when you have a 10 year gap in your work history and your DD214 says you was discharged from service for being completely insane it makes is a lot harder. Now where does a guy like my find a gal dumb enough to get involved with me but smart enough to make a decent living? ROFL and unicorns live under the happy trees the grow in my yard.

I just want the pain in my bum to be gone so as I can ride my C5 military edition. I want to be able to go on one of my favorite 350+ day rides several days in a row! I've been doing it the whole time with a broken butt. 
Signature

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 10:20:53 PM »
Www.plentyoffish.com ?
میں نہیں چاہتا کہ ایک اچار
میں صرف اپنی موٹر سائیکل پر سوار کرنا چاہتے ہیں

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
  • Go Fast & Look Good Doing It
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 05:44:12 PM »
Www.plentyoffish.com ?

That's where I met my wife!  We're both crazy in our own individual ways but we balance each other out.  I can honestly say that I found my soul mate on plentyoffish.com.  We've been together for over 3 years now and eveything is wonderful.  I was skeptical at first and met some "real winners" in the beginning, but when I met Jen everything just fell into place.  Give it a try, can't hurt.  Right?
Scottie
Scottie J
Denver, CO

1958 Enfield/Indian Trailblazer

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 05:56:04 PM »
Last year it was mouth intake this year its my ass exhaust.

Fixed it for ya 

;) :D ;D
I can break it better,,,,at night, in the rain, on the trail,, 20 miles from nowhere.

REA #136

"TIMEX", the '06 Iron Barrel Military that takes me everywhere I want to go... and some places I shouldn't.

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 10:09:38 PM »
Ice: u 2 much...Good fix indeed..
BrashRooster:  I'm actually looking at surgery to remove my  prostrate gland as my numbers are starting to climb a bit too quickly...The answer to the question isn't the inevitable "when", its more like the proverbial "sooner than later" . Best to go into these things with good info, clear head and trust in a surgeons training and skill....GM
Oh Magoo you done it again

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 11:06:19 PM »
On the positive side we only have one colon.
There is no chance at all of the surgeon reaming the wrong one.   ;D
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary