HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Nigel the wonder dog supervising my backing up skills

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 27, 2015, 01:14:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Harris Scrambler gets 'S' cams  (Read 4309 times)

DanB

• Grand Gearhead
Re: Harris Scrambler gets 'S' cams
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2013, 09:21:42 PM »
I'll get those fork notes up there too.

Thanks!  It's stopped weeping at the fork.. so either its all leaked out, or I overfilled it or the gunk i rode through the other day sealed it (wishful thinking).  I want to pull the forks (and fix the seals), remove the paint and polish; like the Harris Scrambler!  Love that look.
Suppose I were an idiot, and suppose I were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. ... Mark Twain
2006 AVL Electra

armando_chavez

• Bulleteer
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2013, 10:50:49 PM »
About the TM i really like it! i thought it brought a big difference out of my bull.  ive hit 85 mph! About the jets, yes i tuned the carb very well i think.  as far as i know i guess.  the bike seems more powerful and does not pop at all it idles good and everything.  I cant remember what the jets are.  although i posted them on the yahoo groups as 200 main 30 pilot P6 needle and stock needle at third groove(middle i think). Im thinking about going straight pipe so ill have to re jet accordingly and ill let you know what i have on it for sure.

speeddog

• Neophyte
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2013, 09:20:30 AM »
I would like a set

Buckeroo

• Bulleteer
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2013, 10:07:23 PM »
Just to inform anyone who may still be interested, another batch of 'S' cams are on order from the cam makers, one set will be going into a machine I am upgrading here in the U.K., the rest should be available to interested parties Worldwide  ;) .
 B.W.
How much for a set?
This bike was stored for 3.5 years.  It had fallen on its side for awhile. I claimed it about a year and a half ago. Thus the low miles and inexperienced owner.
2008 Bullet Electra Classic 500
Classic Frame and AVL motor
Electric Start
Electronic Ignition
5 speed
CV Carb

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2013, 10:37:30 PM »
Send him a PM.
I can break it better,,,,at night, in the rain, on the trail,, 20 miles from nowhere.

REA #136

"TIMEX", the '06 Iron Barrel Military that takes me everywhere I want to go... and some places I shouldn't.