HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Black Bess

in
Members Rides

56 Guests, 1 User
Roundsworth
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2015, 05:24:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NField Gears ...Horrible Customer service!!!  (Read 35 times)

lonsomecrow

• Bulleteer
NField Gears ...Horrible Customer service!!!
« on: May 20, 2015, 01:25:35 PM »
Really had a bad experience with NField gears customer service.

I wanted to order Goldstar System for my 2001 Iron Barrel. I called them before ordering to make sure they have it in stock. I was told that item is in stock and will be shipped next day if I order it. I did order it right away and did not get any correspondence for 2-3 days. I called them back and I was told that item is actually NOT in stock!! They said it will be shipped after a week or so.

After I received item, I found out that the clamp is too small to fit and the bracket location is too far away to fit with my model. When I called them back again they told me to widen the clamp with some tool and for bracket they will send Universal one so that it will fit. I got new clamp from them after a week and that did not fit either because its the same one they sent before. I had bought another screws from local auto store to make it work but its not as sturdy as it should be!

I was frustrated and wanted to get it returned but they did not accept it saying that I used this item. I was told its the right fit for my model and that's why I used it by buying screws from local store assuming I'll get the right clamp and bracket from them (which I did not get!)

I was shocked they do not want to accept that they sent me wrong parts! I have no way out and lost my money

So I ordered Goldstar System from Hitchcocks and it fits well right out of box! clamp and bracket fits perfectly and I must say, a great quality product compare to what I have received before and so is the customer service!

I just wanted to share my experience and have no intention to defame anyone
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:38:39 PM by lonsomecrow »