HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Harris Scrambler with Alloy Tank and Trials Tires RS

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 10:25:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Enfield Green/Black paint  (Read 2262 times)

JLR

• Neophyte
Enfield Green/Black paint
« on: August 09, 2007, 04:52:43 AM »
Been looking at this for awhile. Thinking RE may be in my future, maybe not near...but there non the less.
Anyway, I was looking somewhere on the web and read something about a Dark Green/Black paint that seems to change color in diff lighting. this is diff from Racing Green I take? And is it available perhaps on a Classic?

Thanx,
JLR 

deejay

Re: Enfield Green/Black paint
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:45:16 PM »
My father's British Racing green's color tends to look black in some light... but I wouldn't go as far as saying it "changes color".

JLR

• Neophyte
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 06:53:09 AM »
Right. I thought that would be true...but I still want to say that I saw someplace i was looking that they had a Green/Black that tended to change as the lighting conditions did. i could be mistaken...or wishful thinking. :o

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 12:40:17 PM »
The good thing about a bike is the small area to paint - make it any color you want.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

Rockdodger

• Neophyte
  • Magic Black Beauty
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 11:18:20 PM »
My '04 Bullet 65 is "Magic Black".  It is a basecoat/clearcoat that looks black until it sees the sun. Then it becomes a very deep dark metalic green. I get a few compliments on it.
Rockdodger
2004 Bullet 65 Magic Black
1999 Honda XR 400R

JLR

• Neophyte
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 12:31:59 AM »
Thanks RockDodger. I think it was listed for the 65, but I don't find much info on those...

Given the time it is likely to take before I can afford, and convince my wife to let me have one, the proposed G might be available...I'll have more problems choosing. :D