HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Cafe Racer

in
Members Rides

60 Guests, 2 Users (1 Hidden)
Mr.Mazza
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 06:37:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New instructions  (Read 1074 times)

Kevin Mahoney

• Administrator
  • Grand Gearhead
New instructions
« on: April 19, 2009, 10:41:22 PM »
I'll bet  you thought that we don't read this section. Well we do quite closely. We (mostly Travis with some help from Jim) spent the winter developing many sets of instructions.
We had a target of 80 different items and have come pretty close. We actually exceeded that goal becuase some sets such as lighting instructions worked for more than one item.
We are now sending them with all of the items that they cover. Please don't ask me which items, I don't want to type that much. We picked the most asked for ones first. In some cases we give you the nuances but refer you to
the manual if it is well covered there, so we won't' send you instructions about how to overhaul your engine. We will help you with a right hand shift kit, signals etc.
  If our resident geek Rhett ever get a break he will be putting them up online, but don't look for that anytime soon, he is overwhelmed at present. (rw@classicmotorworks) if you want to express your sympathy, the  poor guy is often found asleep at his desk when we arrive in the morning (no kidding).
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 02:48:34 PM by Kevin Mahoney »

geoffbaker

Re: New instructions
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 01:58:33 AM »
Now that's good news! :D

You know, Kevin, to make your workload a little lighter... you should put out a request, asking for people to write up their own installation instructions for anything you don't have instructions for... then you and rhett would only need to edit them...

Use these lazy good for nothing forum addicts for SOMETHING for gods sake...

Thumper

• Psalm 23
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Classic Wannabe
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 12:43:57 PM »
Yay, Yay, Yay! Good news!

So you gave Rhett a cush job AND let him sleep too?
Must be livin' right!

Matt

Travis

• Neophyte
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 03:32:07 PM »
If anyone is in need of some instructions that are missing from the order for parts send me a message and i can E-Mail them to you for the moment. This should help till we can get them up on a listing for download.  now this will be for a good portion of accessories we have but not all of them.. some i may referance the service manuals and i indicate which pages of what service manual you can find the required info.

E-Mail me at      [email protected]