Members Rides

My 2004 Royal Enfield Bullet 65 Trials

Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2015, 09:20:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length


Author Topic: Model G Saddle box?  (Read 1935 times)


  • Bulleteer
  • ***
  • Posts: 195
  • Karma: 0
Model G Saddle box?
« on: June 27, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »
What's this thing called? Not the triangular tool box, but the box that sits near the top of the rear fender. Is it also a tool box? Or a general saddle box? Is there a specific name? It seems to appear only on Model G's from the 40s. I ask because I'd like to see if I could fit one on a modern RE Classic and I'm not sure what to search for.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 09:18:36 PM by chris-bartlett »


  • Bulleteer
  • ***
  • Posts: 179
  • Karma: 0
Re: Model G Saddle box?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 09:57:51 PM »
The structure the little tool boxes are mounted to is called a handle stay. I would assume the box would have been called the handle stay tool box. It is really too small to be refered to as a panier.