Menu

Members Rides

NEC2007 pic 14

in
Members Rides

51 Guests, 3 Users (1 Hidden)
Mr.Mazza, Roeland
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2014, 03:59:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What to look for?  (Read 389 times)

RE_Chief

• Neophyte
Re: What to look for?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2014, 05:39:57 PM »
Being an electric start motor you should learn to kick it and not rely on the sprag as it will likely die on you at some point too. 

By the way where are you Mazza, there is a very active RE Club in Oz.  Sydney folk are often going on rides together.

All the best.

Regards Charles

Mr.Mazza

• Bulleteer
  • Upside down thumping
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 05:44:50 PM »
Being an electric start motor you should learn to kick it and not rely on the sprag as it will likely die on you at some point too. 

By the way where are you Mazza, there is a very active RE Club in Oz.  Sydney folk are often going on rides together.

All the best.

Regards Charles

The first thing I asked was 'Show me how to kick if!'
I only plan on using the e start for that rare moment at the lights or something. I trust my leg more than crappy starter motors.

I have heard of RE clubs down here, of size in Melbourne?
Lizzy - 07 500 Deluxe ES - Red and chrome

RE_Chief

• Neophyte
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 02:25:49 PM »
Hi Maz,

I think there are about 40 members in Melb/Vic, I live near Chadstone.  Most rides would get around 5-10 people with the occasional ride exceeding this.  I rode up around the Snowy Mountains on the labour day weekend, took an extra day either end and covered around 2500km.  Met up with about 25 other Enfield riders at Bungendore (NSW) before heading home again.  Great fun.  Drop me a line if you want to catch up.  Going canoeing for the next 2 days back Monday though.

Regards Charles