HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

My G-5 Deluxe

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 01:40:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: REA Crash Test Dummies needed  (Read 1196 times)

qgolden

• Grease Monkey
  • It takes a villiage to raise an idiot.....
REA Crash Test Dummies needed
« on: November 09, 2010, 06:12:31 PM »
Hello,
We are almost ready to release the much waited for REA website with forms for registration etc.

At the members site is a Guestbook, a Members Map, back issues of the REA newsletter. There is even a place where you the members can cast a vote to make decisions that concern the association.and more...

The forms are built and the website has been tested on Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.  It all seems to work as it is supposed to.

We have written user name and passwords for all 152 current and past members and are ready to send out the notification to all so they can re-register and begin their benefits.

A membership database has been built that will allow us to pull a report of all the members, or just members by expiration date, so we can notify members before their memberships lapses.  It will also allow us to pull reports by any State or Group of states.  So if you have an event coming up that would be of interest to all we can send an email to those members with instructions on how to find out more information. 

Sooo, the mechanical end of things are starting to wrap up.

In order to finish it up I need some volunteers to test the process.  Send me a PM with your willingness to be the first Guinea Pigs to register at the site and go through it.  I need folks to register, sign the guest book, use the member map etc so we can test and re-test before we officially go "live". 

Thanks
Quinn

Any other Enfields in New England?

geichal

• Grease Monkey
  • REA #64 ...not quite done, but close...
Re: REA Crash Test Dummies needed
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 08:25:09 PM »
What do you want me to do? ;D
geichal

pwsaunders

• Neophyte
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 01:23:39 AM »
Hey, I sent a PM but not sure if it went through... I can help out if you need guinea pigs still.

Patrick

qgolden

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 01:43:31 AM »
Thanks,
I got your PM and a couple of others.  Lets give it a day or so to gather up a few more, ideally I would like about  dozen folks.

I still have a few things to do and then I will turn y'all loose on it.
Keep the PM's coming. It takes a village to raise an idiot!      :D

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 04:24:09 AM »
Works as advertised

;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 02:52:09 PM by Ice »
I can break it better,,,,at night, in the rain, on the trail,, 20 miles from nowhere.

REA #136

"TIMEX", the '06 Iron Barrel Military that takes me everywhere I want to go... and some places I shouldn't.

qgolden

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 05:51:29 PM »
Thank you to all who volunteered.

Due to work constraints I got a bit behind so I did some more testing and decided to go live.  All seems to be well.  All of you should have received an email from me today.  If you did not, let me know.....

-Q