HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Learning to Ride

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2014, 01:24:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Financing for RE  (Read 2902 times)

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Re: Financing for RE
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 05:07:36 PM »
Do it soon, you might want to get it broken in before the cold weather gets there! But don't store it, get out on those not quite so chilly days and put more miles on it!
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

mplayle

• Bulleteer
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 07:45:12 PM »
I live in south-central Texas (Austin).  Longer riding season(s) here including the chilly "winter" days.   ;)

iowarider

• Bulleteer
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 06:44:32 AM »
I got a 48 mo loans at 7% from my Credit Union. While you're looking for loans, a lot of shops use an outfit called GE MoneyBank. Avoid them like the plague. They are horrible to do business with. And good luck on getting your title from them after the bike is paid for. They rush at nothing other than trying to get money out of you. They make big time mistakes, and make your life miserable while they are straightening it out. They're actually based in Latvia. I've gotten stuck with them twice--Never again. Even if you have to pay a bit more somewhere else, take the deal there.
Bare

Was that a joke or serious statement as to where the loan went? LATVIA!!! What the heck.
82, Honda CX500
82  Honda GL500
2004 Honda Shadow Spirit 750

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2013, 07:29:42 PM »
No joke, Latvia
They like it like that. It's damn hard to raise hell with them! Generally the only contact you have with them is if you did something wrong, according to them, which was an in house mistake that they try to get you for, then they'll offer to come to your house NOW to get their money, which they already have, or they send the bill to the wrong address! They are a flock of blooming idiots in full flower. There is no pleasure in dealing with them! And they do their damndest to make sure you can't get a phone to anything that might help out the situation
Bare
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:37:42 PM by barenekd »
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com