HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Ancient Order of Royal Enfield riders of Cape Cod

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 10:14:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Two Indian Made Machines  (Read 1292 times)

fredgold52

• Grease Monkey
  • Macomb, IL Flatlands Rule
My Two Indian Made Machines
« on: January 27, 2008, 11:51:22 PM »

This is my new 2006 65 and my Stella scooter (LML Star in India)  It doesn't get any better than this.
2006 '65' and a 200cc Stella, Indian all the way

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Re: My Two Indian Made Machines
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 12:36:32 AM »
very nice.. interesting scooter..  do you have a creek in your back yard?  looks cold there..i hung out in the garage worKing on the RE till my kneecaps got cold..

birdmove

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 12:47:18 AM »
    Beautiful Bullet 65 there! The Stella is supposed to be a really good manual shift two stroke scooter too. I also like the Bajaj Chetak scooters that are now discontinued. I've owned over 20 motorcycles in the last 47 years. I actually bought my wife a Honda Metro about 1 1/2 years ago and got myself a Honda Ruckus and my daughter a Ruckus also. We still have the Metro. My daughter used the Ruckus as her transportation while at college after getting her car totalled at a stoplight when an 18 wheeler plowed into her when she was stopped at a red light. Luckily 1. she wasn't injured or killed and 2. A policeman wittnessed the whole thing and ticketed the trucker on the spot. We later sold the Ruckus. Now my wife wants a bigger scooter and really likes the Vespas. One reason I;'m riding smaller motorcycles now is that, since she has been riding her own tw0 wheeler, she isn't interested in riding on the back any more. So I don't need the big power anymore just to ride solo.

Jon
Jon in Keaau, Hawaii

VMAX

• Grease Monkey
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 12:37:22 AM »
Lookin' mighty fine.  ;)
Ride Safe - Check 6 - REA #9
05' RE 500 Classic Bullet ES w/Cozy Bullet
Liberator Motorcycle Ministry