Menu

Members Rides

PERLA 8

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 12:00:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bike Show Invitation  (Read 627 times)

rlashley1

• RogueScholar
  • Neophyte
  • Me & the Dog
Bike Show Invitation
« on: June 01, 2011, 03:49:19 PM »
Hi,

I have been asked by the Wisconsin Highland Games (www.wisconsinscottish.org) if our members might been interested in holding a bike show exclusively of Royal Enfield motorcycles.  I am associated with this Scottish Festival through volunteer work and have assisted with a British Bikers Cooperative show in the past.  The BBC is no longer a participant, however, and the Director of the even would like us to come on board.

This festival is located at the Waukesha Expo Center grounds outside of Milwaukee, Wi.  It is a large event with about 10,000 attendees each year.  It is held on labor day weekend.

If there is an interest, I will be happy to act as the volunteer hosting the event.   I live nearby the grounds and know the area well, so I can easily help with hotel/camping info, etc.

Let me know what you think.

Rickey
Rickey

Ragmas

• Grease Monkey
Re: Bike Show Invitation
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 04:41:25 PM »
I would contact Kevin Mahoney and see if he can offer you some kind of support and also a dealer that may be close to the event and of course any other members in the area.  Lastly, take pics and do a write up and send it on to me and I will include it in a future newsletter for the association.

Samgar
2009 G-5 Military
Little Falls, NY

rlashley1

• RogueScholar
  • Neophyte
  • Me & the Dog
Re: Bike Show Invitation
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 04:46:59 PM »
Thanks Ragma,

I will follow your advice.

Rickey