HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Bartlett Enfield for Her Majesty's Thunder

in
Members Rides

44 Guests, 2 Users
JohnDL, AussieDave
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 08:19:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

1999 Enfield Bullet 350 Standard
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: Bought this new in 1999. All stock left shift US export version accept for addition of continental version short muffler and long header with finned exhaust clamp. Also installed original girling type rear shock covers. 24 mm Mikcarb fitted with #95 main jet and one groove richer needle position. Have so far covered 12000 miles as of April 2009

Karl Fabian
Hickory Hills, Illinois   USA
Picture Stats:
Views: 4307
Posted by: RE350 April 10, 2009, 12:23:23 AM

Rating: ***** by 4 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
RE350
Neophyte

View Profile
April 12, 2009, 02:14:25 AM
Thanks Cabo. I love the bike. Got it all sorted out  and it runs flawlessly. Should run forever at this rate. 12,000 miles and the rear chain hasn't even required adjustment. Just now got it's first new set of ignition points and condensor, and the old ones still looked good. Why change over to electronic ignitiion? Just keep an eye on the oil feed cork and she'll keep thumpin until eternity.
Cabo Cruz
Papa Juan
Grand Gearhead

View Profile
April 11, 2009, 09:10:42 PM
Br. Karl, it's s very, very pretty bike!
RE350
Neophyte

View Profile
April 10, 2009, 07:04:19 PM
Hi Tim,  Bought it from a defunct Polaris/Victory dealer in Orland Park just off Harlem ave.  The RE dealer on Ogden you mentioned is probably the one in Downers Grove which also  also sells Urals and Vespas. They are a few blocks East of DGY Motorsports where I bought an Aprilia 100 scooter for my wife last Summer.
Thanks,
Karl
timz
Neophyte

View Profile
April 10, 2009, 04:06:33 PM
looks very clean ... there was a dealer on ogden ave  that sold enfields and scooters is that where you bought yours. tim in bartlett ,illinois