HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

1953 RE military

in
Members Rides

54 Guests, 3 Users
kodai, ROVERMAN, Neeil
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 01:10:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Done messing with it for a while
Previous Image | Next Image
Description:  Modified 2001 Royal Enfield 500 bullet.  RH shift, KS only 4 speed, STOCK Frame.   The custom rear can be lowered another 2 inches if the center stand removed and raise the seat springs a little but not so inclined.
   Not allot of room left in the tool boxes, all the elctricals inside  them,  so leather tool pouches added. One attached to back of seat other to front forks. Both have a bar through the interior for support and front one is also mount for  front signals. Tomestone LED tail light. Swingarm,rear brake rod, chaingaurd all chopped and stretched 8" making 5 feet of wheel base. 120 link chain. Seat pushed back 6" and lowered. Instead of the bobber look the rear fender has been "rolled" for  tighter radius and a bit more width and mounted to the swingarm with 3 piece highway peg brackets up front (for adjustability) and a home bent strut off the stock shock mounts. Shocks are BMW 4 position adjustable with RE eyelet rubber and chrome covers. Big ass snowcat battery under seat between tool boxes. Cookie tin inplace of stock battery box (about same size as air box). Got allot done  this winter.  Still more to  do but good  enough  for  now. Can't wait to hook up  with  other riders here in Puget Sound Washington area this spring.
     Thanks for the kind coments and ratings guys. Gerry
Picture Stats:
Views: 2081
Keywords: swingarm lengthend fender chopped lowered stretched modified royal enfield bullet 500 frame stock 
Posted by: 500KsGerry April 17, 2009, 02:07:43 AM

Rating: ***** by 8 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
waldopic
Neophyte

View Profile
April 05, 2011, 07:03:10 PM
Really like the green with yellow pinstripes and the mechanicals are over the top.
Nice job!
bullethead63
Grand Gearhead

"Run what ya brung..." Paul Saint Clair

View Profile
April 09, 2010, 09:11:45 PM
Splendid! Great job!
chanceyone
Neophyte

2006 Bullet ES My 3rd Enfield.....I LOVE IT

View Profile
April 06, 2010, 04:50:01 AM
Great job Gerry !   you done well.     I'm partial to the green bikes anyway   , so to me it's a no brainer to praise this one  ,   time well spent brother !   i'll catch up w/ you guys this year.    maybe at Vashon ?     Cheers!
whitey
Neophyte

View Profile
May 26, 2009, 11:03:29 PM
Absolutely brilliant, congratulations, hard work has paid off.
Ice
Hypercafienated
Grand Gearhead

Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie

View Profile
April 28, 2009, 09:03:23 PM
 "Awesome" is insufficient, I am at a loss for words.
Bucky
Neophyte

View Profile
April 23, 2009, 02:33:07 AM
The bike looks Great Gerry.
Teebo
Neophyte

View Profile
April 20, 2009, 07:40:57 PM
Very nice