HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

1914 Royal Enfield

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2014, 01:57:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"Ennypenny" '08 Classic
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: "Ennypenny" - My 2008 Iron Barrel Classic.  Since it already had the decal indicating it's a 500CC Bullet, I thought it more traditional to put the License Number on the 'Pedestrian Slicer' on the front fender, since that was what it was originally meant for anyway.  Love the bike!  Royal Enfields RULE!
Picture Stats:
Views: 1593
Keywords: Classic Iron Barrel 
Posted by: meilaushi June 05, 2009, 01:59:03 PM

Rating: ***** by 4 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
meilaushi
Grease Monkey

If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Ride!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2009, 11:52:54 AM
Thanks, Singhg5  --I bet the g5 stands for one of the new UCE bikes--that's pretty neat too!  And a good one to have fun on!  Even on Interstates, I understand...  Ennypenny doesn't like much more than 60mph though I've had 'im up to 70 (on his clock--which is, by my GPS, actually 65).  But He's good fun even at 25 or 30 on back roads around here.
singhg5
Grand Gearhead

View Profile
June 11, 2009, 05:41:25 AM
Way to Go - Have fun this summer  ;D
meilaushi
Grease Monkey

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2009, 12:37:58 PM
Shotty, I got the standard CMW front plate (comes in black) and had a local auto-decal place make a decal with the lettering on transparent decal film (weatherproof) of the number I gave them.  I made the proper curved number using MS Word's Wordart feature, adjusting size and curvature to fit the plate.
shotty8585
Scooter

View Profile
June 05, 2009, 11:52:34 PM
Where did you get the custom license for the front? I am looking to get that and would like the real license number not just the generic one.
meilaushi
Grease Monkey

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2009, 03:17:58 PM
Thank you, Kind Sir!  I kinda liked the look of the bags that were the same color as the seat, but needed the room in the Black Touring ones.  Practicality unfortunately trumped appearance in that case.
Porkchop
Scooter

View Profile
June 05, 2009, 03:02:33 PM
Hey, 'Ennypenny' looks great. I like the bags and solo seat, looks very sharp! Good call on putting the license # on the ped slicer, really classic looking. Nice ride you have there. Have fun, see you out there.