HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

My Bullet Electra fom India

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2014, 01:33:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

RE+Inder Trialer
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: I have attached the Inder Trailer I had just recently purchased. The trailer didn't come with an install manual thus I had to use my imagination. Tomorrow I'm going to install a Fog Light that I purchased on eBay from India. Anybody here also with a trailer? Would surely like to share some ideas~
Picture Stats:
Views: 1398
Posted by: soulforge June 17, 2009, 02:05:23 PM

Rating: **** by 3 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
soulforge
Bulleteer

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2011, 11:32:53 PM
I bought the saddle base at ebay had had the leather and stitches done at a professional leather shop.
+rex
Neophyte

View Profile
January 24, 2011, 03:38:24 PM
Love the seat, Soulforge. Where did you source it from?
soulforge
Bulleteer

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2009, 12:11:53 AM
From my experience balancing is crucial! Since you are riding a C5, I assume that you do not have a side carrier. Then you should be able to mount the bracket to your RE beautifully without the need to drill any holes. You need to focus on the wiring though! Make sure to have the wires neatly done. I'll put up some photos as soon as I go back home from the current business trip. As for cornering. It is smooth! You can corner in just about the same curve when you drive without your trailer but when your mind plays with you, a bigger curve is drawn just because you think of the trailer attached behind. The speed is not that good though. I can only reach 45~50 mile per hour before the whole bike whobbles. It gives me some scares! Thus I have searching for some possibilites of how I can stablize this. Still I think it was worth every penny, and you will be amazed in how much it can carry!
voudou
Neophyte

View Profile
July 01, 2009, 03:27:34 PM
How does it ride? I am considering to add that on once I get my RE C5, for when we go on trips ...  :)
soulforge
Bulleteer

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2009, 03:57:40 AM
Actually I believe it can be attached in a more lower position. I just had mine done like that. :-)
cyrusb
Kept man
Grand Gearhead

Theres a last time for everything

View Profile
June 19, 2009, 02:21:50 AM

pretty neat, it rides a bit higher than I had imagined.