HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Skaw

in
Members Rides

50 Guests, 3 Users
srini, rvcycleguy, REpozer
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 26, 2014, 05:22:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What do you thinking about?
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: RE DeLuxe500 with full competition kit by Hitch from england. Too much to talking about what is on there.
Onley fact's: max rev moment 90 Nm on 3500 rev and 54 horse power on 6000 rev. And... max speed is over 120 milles.
Picture Stats:
Views: 1700
Posted by: Gregorin July 21, 2010, 10:47:33 AM

Rating: **** by 3 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
PRVenkat
green bike 350 1989 model
Neophyte

GREEN TO PROMOTE GREEN EARTH..

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 03:25:44 PM
good looks and I hope we in India too can get the conversions.Even we cant do that speeds in kmph!
PRVenkat
green bike 350 1989 model
Neophyte

GREEN TO PROMOTE GREEN EARTH..

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 03:25:43 PM
good looks and I hope we in India too can get the conversions.Even we cant do that speeds in kmph!
Gregorin
Neophyte

My Baby.

View Profile
August 04, 2010, 05:04:58 AM
OK. Is no autentic look but looking like betwin Fire Arow and Tomhowk. The machine autside looking autentic but inside is everything stronger.
Gregorin
Neophyte

My Baby.

View Profile
August 04, 2010, 05:00:13 AM
WillW was right. I am lucky man. I get on bike new front tyre last week and going in the fast ryde around area. And going what?  My rear tyre is old but good. Because more power rear tyre is going blow on 65 milles ago. I hawe lot of lucky because nothing going wrong and no geting flor. :)
But WillW was right. I buy better tyres Dumlop Arowmax GT 501 with speed limit H (front) and V 8rear). I must say that do someone not doing like me and no safe going ryde.
WillW
Grand Gearhead

~ it's about the ride ~

View Profile
July 26, 2010, 03:37:37 PM
Don't want to be picky - but how authentic 1955 are those trafficators........
Gregorin
Neophyte

My Baby.

View Profile
July 25, 2010, 09:42:12 PM
I don't think so, but thank you. :)  I beliwe you to better choise is better tyres for Bullet but than no old time tipe look tyres, and I like it.
WillW
Grand Gearhead

~ it's about the ride ~

View Profile
July 24, 2010, 08:13:51 AM
You're crazy, but good luck to you. I changed to Avon Road Riders recently and the difference in handling and cornering is incredible.
Gregorin
Neophyte

My Baby.

View Profile
July 24, 2010, 05:48:31 AM
:) Why Glup! Many people told my get on she disc brake. I do not. Than is not original look 1955. years model. I put alu coolers on brake. People told my get better tyres for more speed. I do not. Original tyres is look like 1955. model year.
And Avon is the best tyres for this bike. Original tyres have speed limit on ower 112 mph. If you know that you understand why I no scare driveing in the moments ower 120 mph.
The reserve on this speeds is big and moto industry know that and products is mutch better how is this speed limit. Rydeing the bike is hazard and if I in the moments rydeing more hazard is no problem. I like it.
In the driveing most inportant is pressure in the tyres.
Original pressure in the original tyers is 2.0 bar for front and 2,2 bar for rear. But if you want ryde top speed all time you may have pressure tyres up. I dooing like that; 2,5 bar for front tyre and 2,9 for rear tyre. What I get with that pressure? Many better information of road and harder ryding. Many lower tyres temperatures. And many safety. :)
I am not all time my rydeing on top speed. Many time on long trip I rydeing on 100 mph constantley. Top speed is possibille in some moments if I wont or someone want show. :)
I am from Croatia and I am sorry for my bad english.
WillW
Grand Gearhead

~ it's about the ride ~

View Profile
July 23, 2010, 04:05:17 PM
Nice looking bike. You do 120mph with stock tyres??!! Gulp!