HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

No bags

in
Members Rides

53 Guests, 6 Users (1 Hidden)
High On Octane, SueAnn, adi-4004, kodai, ERC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2014, 03:22:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bullet Sixty-5
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: My Sixty-5 next to a banyan tree in Hawaii on a ride around Pearl Harbor.
Picture Stats:
Views: 927
Keywords: sixty-5, hawaii 
Posted by: painter311 June 29, 2011, 07:54:34 PM

Rating: ***** by 3 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
kauai1800
Bulleteer

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2011, 04:13:22 AM
Was your guy like a classic thick-necked army drill sgt/high school football coach kinda guy, but real cool?  Over at the community college in Aiea? I really liked him and learned a lot.
painter311
Neophyte

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 09:57:39 PM
kauai1800, that's funny, my instructor at the MSF course told me about it too! He wasn't kidding either, it's crazy I felt like I was going to fly away as soon as I came out of H-3.

Let me know if you're ever over here on Oahu. I'd love to get over to Kauai sometime in the next 6 months and maybe rent a bike.
kauai1800
Bulleteer

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 08:33:09 PM
Aloha painter...we should link up. I took my MSF class in HNL and the teacher talked about that H-3 "rush" when you leave the tunnel. I can imagine that's intense! Nice Bike and nice Banyan tree.
boggy
Grand Gearhead

Karma Ultra: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 11:43:44 PM
Ugh.  You're killin' me.  I"m jealous.  Massively jealous.

Cool man... I'd say, "Enjoy it," but you clearly already are.  I sent the link of your bike pic to my buddy.  If you see a haole in a black, WRX give you a thumbs up... that's him.  Then again, these bikes get a lot of thumbs up.
painter311
Neophyte

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 08:51:48 PM
Yesterday I rode Kamehameha Highway from Pearl Harbor to the North Shore to 83 all the way to H-3. Rode the tunnels through the Ko‘olau Range for first time and thought I was going to fly away with wind vacum after coming out the tunnel. It was seriously one of the best rides of my life.
boggy
Grand Gearhead

Karma Ultra: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 05:30:48 PM
Nice.  Love that blue.

Lucky you live Hawaii.  My good buddy is in Eva Beach (used to be in Kaneohe).  I've been able to visit several times.  I've always dreamed of riding my Enfield up the Kamehameha Highway from Kaneohe to Haleiva.  Also the run down the Kalanianaole Hwy would a blast too.  Done those many times on 4 wheels - but never two.