HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

amal concentric 32mm

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2014, 07:03:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My slightly custom bullet
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: Another view
Picture Stats:
Views: 869
Posted by: barenekd September 30, 2011, 10:11:14 PM

Rating: ***** by 3 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
barenekd
Grand Gearhead

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2011, 03:01:29 PM
I had to do some bending and tweaking on the mounts to get them to fit inside the fender and put indentations in the fender to clear the forks and gaiters. All in all, not too bad.
Yeah, I bobbed the front of the rear fender back to where the original front mounting holes are and cut a notch to clear the big bolt that sticks through down at the front of the fender. Just getting it lined up was the hardest part.
I'm getting a harmonic buzz in the rear fender at about 60. I think the finder is hitting the front blot that I cut the notch for and amplifying the vibration from there. Anyway I have to look at that and maybe add some rubber washers to the mounting screws
boggy
Grand Gearhead

Karma Ultra: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2011, 03:39:31 PM
Looks awesome. Love the tires/fenders. Looks like you chopped the rear fender at the front end... Unless you had a stripe painted. Did the dime city fender mount easy? I've bought a few things from them. Great shop.
barenekd
Grand Gearhead

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 09:26:52 PM
The front fender is from Dime City Cycles. The rear fender is a bobbed Enfield fender. It got chopped to the original front mounting holes. The headlight is a 7" Tribar from NFieldGear, the taillight is the Classic British from NFieldGear. The turn signals are from Cycle Gear, The rear turn signal mounts are from British Customs. The handlebars are from Chaparral. The mirrors are Napoleans. The muffler is the EFI from NFieldGear. It has a K&N filter and a Deko AGM battery. And even an NGK Spark plug. The breather tubes have been modified. The rest of it is stock.
Bare

boggy
Grand Gearhead

Karma Ultra: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 04:39:57 PM
Those tires look really nice.  Looks like you chopped the front fender?  Custom indicators and tail light?  What else?

Sharp machine.
barenekd
Grand Gearhead

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 03:23:49 PM
They are Dunlop K70s, 3.25 F 3.50 rear. Far superior to the Avons.
aikischmid
Scooter

View Profile
October 01, 2011, 12:45:24 AM
Bare, what tires are you running? Do you find them better at hugging the road than the stock ones it came with?