HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Black is Beautiful

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 02:18:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Front End
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: I modified an Ebayed front end off of a "77" KZ900 to fit my 95 Bullet.  I rebuilt the forks, shaved them and powdercoated them & the triple trees for a nice clean look.
Picture Stats:
Views: 1402
Posted by: geichal November 07, 2007, 02:52:13 AM

Rating: **** by 1 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
geichal
Grease Monkey

REA #64 ...not quite done, but close...

View Profile
November 10, 2007, 12:29:40 PM
I was planning a hard tail but changed my mind.  I am however changing the geometry of the shocks to eliminate the "hump" and give the frame a better flow.  Other than that, a solo seat that a buddy is re-doing, 2 gal mustange tank "Frisco" mounted to show off the rake of the backbone. Not sure on the rear fender yet, no front.  I'm re-building the engine, larger valves/Spring, Mikuni 34mm Flatslide, ported head, long header for exaust with a baffle tucked inside. RS shift conversion, clutch upgrade.  GREATLY simplified electrics w/no battery (Bat-Pac).  For now, I am keeping the stock cams, oil pump, piston, points for
the reliability.  I am looking for a modest bump in power, but mostly a reliable, simplified bike.  I'll post photo's as I go.
geichal
stipa
Grease Monkey

View Profile
November 09, 2007, 04:10:02 PM
Looks good.  I have a set of Kawi forks I was thinking of slipping on mine as well, just to change the look a bit.
What other changes are youplanning?