HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

2001 CLASSIC BULLET

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2014, 08:09:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Kiwichick and her Electra
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: The Electra and me, at home.
Picture Stats:
Views: 3591
Keywords: Kiwichick, Electra, Zealand 
Posted by: Kiwichick November 19, 2007, 03:01:48 AM

Rating: ***** by 8 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
jonapplegate
Grand Gearhead

you stand tall when you stoop to help

View Profile
January 05, 2008, 06:35:49 AM
 Well Kiwichick, well done on the bike! I was not sure about the looks of the Electra but I must say it looks pretty good in your picture.
TRider
Bulleteer

View Profile
November 24, 2007, 09:02:19 PM
North Georgia is the most beautiful part of the state.  Absolutly some stunning roads to ride.  A two-wheeler's dream.  Southern Georgia is pretty, buts it just flat for the most part.  Nice riding though.  I am a river rat, so I guess I am stuck here by choice.
Kiwichick
Neophyte

View Profile
November 22, 2007, 08:45:13 AM
Yes, I wondered that too.  I got a fright when I saw the photo, having had the fear of the dreaded 'blue pipe' put into me by the dealer (and everyone else!)  Fear not - it is the reflection of a very short (ie 12 inch) mini-hedge on the other side of the driveway!
indian48
Bulleteer

View Profile
November 22, 2007, 07:43:25 AM
Why does the pipe look the color it does just aft of the center stand? In front of the rear foot peg?
Kiwichick
Neophyte

View Profile
November 22, 2007, 03:09:29 AM
Thanks!  I live on the edge of one of several volcanic cones that make up Auckland.  These porous stones are what you pull out when you try and dig yourself a vege garden! So they're a common walling material.  I nearly lived in Georgia once (ended up in Califirnia instead, at UC Davis) - my research showed Georgia to be gorgeous too...
TRider
Bulleteer

View Profile
November 21, 2007, 10:02:37 PM
I like your black bike, I like the way you look and your black t-shirt, but what I like the most is the beautiful rock wall/fence behind you.  I am a stone/rock fanatic.  My yard is covered with rocks at critical points that I pulled from the Flint River in South West Georgia.  New Zealand must be a beautiful place.