HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Bullet 4/26/09

in
Members Rides

50 Guests, 2 Users
AussieDave, JohnDL
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2014, 08:27:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Classic Kit installed
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: This is the new look with Classic kit installed.  I think it looks better in person than in the photo.  I love the front chrome fender.  I am sure I will be adding the chrome fender to the rear.  The tank didn't turn out like I thought it would, I am a little disappointed, but its still pretty.  I would give the chrome and paint job a 6 out of a possible 10.  But I have waited so long I am not going to put up a fuss.  I also like the saddle bags.
Picture Stats:
Views: 3408
Posted by: TRider November 19, 2007, 04:30:23 PM

Rating: ***** by 4 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
TRider
Bulleteer

View Profile
December 03, 2007, 01:35:33 PM
Thanks for your kind comments IndyJAG.  I am really not sure about the leather quality of the saddle bags.  For the money compared to other saddle bags I have purchased I would have to say not the best, but they look great.  The straps do not hold up to much stress, mine already have a couple of small splits.  I am solving this problem by not tightning so tight.  The dealer's son did this initially.  I would not have installed them so tight.  Yes, I believe it is the premium solo seat.  I like it, fits my rear real well.  One more thing, when I ride this bike on an extended trip, I plan to use some larger waterproof saddlebags I already own.  Ortlieb bags.
IndyJAG
Neophyte

View Profile
December 03, 2007, 02:18:26 AM
Beautiful......love the chrome!  I like the way the tank stripe flows into the rear fender, a real head turner.
How's the leather quality of the saddle bags?  Is that the premium solo seat?