HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

2010 C5 Military

in
Members Rides

51 Guests, 2 Users
1thump, selac
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2014, 08:22:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The same as it was last year
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: It's the same as last year.  I think I have the Harris Scrambler the way I like it, after all these years.  Only took six years to get from stock to this.  I think I'll keep it this way, at least for now, maybe.   ;)

Modifications:
'S' cams, 30mm PWK flat-side carburetor, K&N pancake air filter, free flowing classic exhaust with upswept elbow and shorty silencer, removed the decompression works and replaced the tappet cover with a polished ribbed style cover, right-hand shift conversion, Motocross handlebars, after market mirrors, 7" headlight, scrambler turn signals, British Racing Green petrol tank with flip cap to twist cap conversion, installed late 50s early 60s tank badge stickers,  English dual seat, reproduction Smiths speedometer, Lucus ammeter, fiberglass toolbox under the right side cover replacing the air filter box, removed the side cover transfers, alloy mudguards, trials taillight, sump guard, brake rod wing nut, polished front fork sliders, Hagon shocks on the rear, 18" alloy rim with 4.00 IRC TR-1 Dual Sport tire on the back, 21" alloy rim with 3.00 IRC TR-1 Dual Sport tire on the front, removed the Electra toolbox and dummy.  She has good top end 75mph in forth gear, 80mph in fifth.  It also has very good low-end  throttle response.

Royal Enfield people are good people

Cheers,
Bill  
Picture Stats:
Views: 362
Posted by: Bill Harris April 13, 2014, 12:25:16 AM

Rating: ***** by 1 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
BB Medium Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
OkieEnfield
Neophyte

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:50:25 PM
Amen to that
Chuck D
Grand Gearhead

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:39:28 AM
Hands down my favorite bike to look at here. Bill, your bike is a stunner!