HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Bike Crash (June 1st, 2009) - 2

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2014, 11:57:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Indian "Electra"
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: Reading Trider's experiences about getting his bike to get the chrome tank/front fender, I thought I will post this for him/others to see how RE India sells it in India - and where I thought I prefer the US Electra look without all the chrome. I think human nature always sees greener grass on the other side. I also now think that I will stay with this look!
Picture Stats:
Views: 3212
Posted by: indian48 November 25, 2007, 04:14:18 AM

Rating: **** by 2 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
chanderjeet
Scooter

View Profile
April 13, 2009, 01:50:57 PM
About the pipe.... It adds about 4 inches more to the overall length of the bike. Its way to too silent. ( the engine sound is more than the exhaust.

And also, Its a Machismo 500 AVL.
indian48
Bulleteer

View Profile
December 06, 2007, 03:35:46 PM
Compared to the length of the pipe on your bike, it looks oversized, I think it should not extend beyond the rim, mine extends beyond the rear tire!
TRider
Bulleteer

View Profile
November 29, 2007, 03:19:05 PM
I'm not so sure about the pipe biing too long.  Haven't thought much about it.  Humblely speaking, I don't see a problem.  Seems to fit.
indian48
Bulleteer

View Profile
November 28, 2007, 11:13:33 PM
If there is one thing that is not "right" about how the bike looks, it is that the pipe is way too long, and upsets the balance in the look of the bike. From a balance perspective, it should not extend  beyond the rim of rear wheel, I think.
indian48
Bulleteer

View Profile
November 26, 2007, 05:11:31 PM
You are welcome,,,let's spend more time riding the bikes now!
TRider
Bulleteer

View Profile
November 26, 2007, 01:21:57 PM
I thank you for posting  your photo.   Our bikes are kindred spirits.  I talso now think that I will stay with this look.  The more I look at the paint scheme the better I like it.  It just took some getting used too.