HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Not Mine

in
Members Rides

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 28, 2014, 02:46:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

2007 enfield bobbed and chopped
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: has a modified front and rear fender.  Stays instead of shocks, homemeade air box.  removed about 30 lbs of weight and the bike is peppier than the other 2005 military version I own.  I am about 6'2 and this bike was lowered so it isn't all that comfortable for me to ride.  Bike lowered and foot pedals raised makes it feel like a pocket bike :)  But the bike looks good and handles well.   Phil in Michigan  (hondahog)
Picture Stats:
Views: 3786
Posted by: hondahog January 09, 2008, 02:33:41 PM

Rating: ***** by 2 members.

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
BB Thumbnail Image Code
Direct Link

Comments
tooseevee
Grand Gearhead

There Are No Truths Outside The Gates of Eden

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:16:42 PM
Manly? What do fenders have to do with manly??
mythos
Bulleteer

View Profile
January 28, 2009, 08:28:25 PM
im considering removing my front fender altogether to make it more manly but am concerned about safety. do you ever get hit by gravel riding without a front fender???
RAKe
You'll Never See a Motorcycle Parked In Front of a Therapist's Office
Bulleteer

View Profile
November 23, 2008, 12:33:19 AM
Phil, nice looking bike--love the black and chrome tank on the Deluxe!  But while that tail light mounted on only one side looks sharp, I would be concerned of assholes making excuses that they could not see that tail light after they did something stupid.  Sorry for the analysis rather then compliments--just thinking about reality!
hondahog
Neophyte

View Profile
February 05, 2008, 10:53:47 PM
I looks like they cam from taking the mirrors off, replacing the shocks in back.  The turn signals were removed.  he bobbed the center stand for a make shift kick stand.  and I put on the smaller muffler and different handle bars.  He said (and the box of parts felt like)  about 30 lbs.
jonapplegate
Grand Gearhead

you stand tall when you stoop to help

View Profile
January 30, 2008, 08:39:19 PM
where did the weight savings come from? I see the fender mod. I have been curious about weight reduction